THE "PEDAGOGIC & TEAM/INDIVIDUAL WORKING SKILLS" FOR OFFICE WORKERS FROM EVNHCMC
From June 4th till August 31st 2018, SDTC from Ton Duc Thang University hold 7 training sessions about "Pedagogic & team/individual working skills" for office managers from, specialists candidates and professional workers from HCMC's EVN in both EVN's premises and TDTU's Tan Phong Branch. Each training session took 6 days.
- The ultimate goals of this training course were to assist the trainees with:
- Knowledge and fundamental pedagogic skills effectively.
- Shaping trainee's professional pedagogic style, intriguing lecturing methods.
- Getting trainees used to modern pedagogic professions in order to stimulate their students to learn actively.
- Preparing for E-learning pedagogic format.
- Effectively using resourses from TDTU's Creative Library.
- Guides in using IT to innovate teaching processes (PPDH), turning their classes to student-centered, changing study atmosphere.
Some images from the course: