Opening training courses for cadres, civil servants and officials of Ho Chi Minh City School of Education Management HCM in 2019
On the morning of December 20th 2019, Social Development Training Center (SDTC) of Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) in collaboration with Ho Chi Minh City School of Education Management organized the opening of refresher courses cadres, civil servants and officials in 2019 for students are cadres, civil servants and employees of Ho Chi Minh City School of Education Management.
Prof. Le Vinh Danh, Rector of TDTU; Dr. Tang Huu Tan, Director of SDTC; Assoc.Prof.Dr. Ha Thanh Viet, the Principal of the HCMC School of Education Management and the lecturers in charge of the class and all students attended the Opening Ceremony.
Training courses includes:
- Fostering public service ethics for cadres, civil servants and officials
- Fostering knowledge and skills according to job placement requirements for cadres, civil servants and public employees
- School management in the context of the Industrial Revolution 4.0 for leaders and planned cadres
- Fostering knowledge of international integration in education, training leaders and planned cadres
- Innovating methods of fostering teachers and education administrators to adapt to the Industrial Revolution 4.0 for teaching staff
The refresher courses will last from December 20th, 2019 to January 11th, 2020.
Prof. Le Vinh Danh spoke at the opening ceremony
Dr. Tang Huu Tan read the Decision to open the class
TDTU leaders, leaders of Ho Chi Minh City School of Education Managers and rapporteur take photos with students